James Scott, interview with Michael Fairman, June 18, 2010

  • James Scott: Alison is just wonderful. I can’t think of a better way to spend your time than kissing Alison Sweeney. It’s just a perfect way to spend an afternoon. And if things do go south, then that will be the one thing I will miss most.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Soap Opera Digest reports Casting for Eric Brady underway!

Soap Opera Digest is reporting that Days of Our Lives has starting casting for Eric Brady, Sami's twin brother.  It's been reported that the actors are testing with Arianne Zucker (Nicole).  Oh My God! I am so excited!  I'm a little bummed that Jensen Ackles won't be reprising the role cause man, he was nice to look at. <sigh> But I'm excited for Eric Brady to return for lots of reasons!

It won't hurt to have another guy in Salem in Sami's corner (although Eric does have that pesky history of siding with Carrie over Sami, but let's forget about that for now.  Carrie's leaving so to hell with good luck to her.) Also, I love that the test actors are working with Arianne.  Eric and Nicole were cute back in the day so hooray for Ernicole fans; but more importantly if Nicole is with Eric then Nicole is NOT with EJ and that makes me happier than I have been in months!  With Nicole out of the way, there's no stopping Ejami.  I can't wait!

I have long said that the Days of Our Lives cast is seriously lacking in the 20s and 30s age group.  That needs to change if Days have any hope of being given a new contract in 2013.  The addition of Eric Brady is a step in the right direction. I can't wait to see him in Salem.  Way to go, DOOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment