James Scott, interview with Michael Fairman, June 18, 2010

  • James Scott: Alison is just wonderful. I can’t think of a better way to spend your time than kissing Alison Sweeney. It’s just a perfect way to spend an afternoon. And if things do go south, then that will be the one thing I will miss most.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lisa Rinna in Car Accident

Lisa Rinna, who plays Billie Reed on Days of Our Lives, was in a car accident on Friday morning after dropping her daughter off at school.  Rinna tweeted about the accident saying "Angels watching over me! I was just in a car accident so lucky the guy turned right from the left lane and I was in the right lane Bam ... I'm OK! Very lucky. Car not so much."

She later tweeted, "Little shaken up that's for sure but I'm OK! Could have been really bad. I'm taking a deep breath and relaxing trying to stop shaking. Scary." 

"I'm good and a car can be fixed! Thank my angels for keeping me safe and no kids in the car! Lordie, who knew I'd be spending the day like this. As I always say - could be A lot worse!"

Glad to know Lisa's ok and to know that Lisa does regular mom stuff like take her kids to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment